is SO VERY HARD. We had church today and spent the afternoon with family. There were so many times when the opportunity seemed to present itself, but we held out for the surprise. Actually, we are waiting until after I am able to visit the doctor. It's weird. The pregnancy test confirmed what I had suspected, but I don't seem to be having any typical "symptoms" of a pregnancy, so it's hard to believe, at times. I just want the reassurance that everything is ok. I'm sure it is, but to have the doctor tell me will be a relief.
I am going to call tomorrow to make the appointment. Hopefully, the appointment will be this week or next. I'm not sure how long daddy will be able to hold out and not say anything!!! ;) Ok, mom, too....
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment