It's still hard to believe I'm pregnant. Yes, my pants are feeling a TINY bit tighter than normal, but other than that, no one would suspect a thing. I went to my second Drs. appointment today and everything looks good. Still slightly too early to hear the tiny heartbeat, so we'll wait til next month.
The scariest thing so far is my blood type. I know I shouldn't be worried, but it's scary at first. I'm O-Negative, which is quite rare. The "negative" part is the scary part. It COULD cause complications at birth, but I'll take a vaccination in my 28th week and again when the baby is born, and all should be ok. It was just something I hadn't really thought about until now. I know God is in control and it will all work out.
We told our Sunday School class on Sunday. We were planning to wait until we returned from vacation, but the opportunity presented itself perfectly. We were going around the room sharing the recent "high points and low points" of life as of present. How could we NOT share the news?! Everyone was surprised and excited!!!!
We'll be leaving early on Sunday for NY - and a chance to tell my parents that they will be second-time grandparents. Then, a week later, my sister and brother-in-law will find out that they will be Uncle and Aunt for the first time. It should be a VERY exciting trip!!!! I'll post pictures of the reactions!!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment