Saturday, January 24, 2009

Registering...

The daunting task of registering has been (mostly) completed. . .

You can find the link here. It was quite the task, but the loving father of my child was up for it! It's at least a start. I'm sure I'll add more things before the big day. We spent over three hours there looking, talking, deciding, etc. It's fun, but who knew you had to have SO MUCH STUFF!! Now I'm wondering where to put it all :)
It has made me even MORE anxious to get her here. Now that I'm in my 31st week, things are moving right along with her development!!! Yipee!!! I can't wait to meet her for the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that so FUN??????? We had a Valentine's date to do our back in 2004 and it will always remain one of the most special times together. We were so funny....not understanding the strollers and carseat systems and needing a ton of help. But, we finally picked a great one and had a blast. Hey you, I am mad at you. You PROMISED to post belly pics and not one time have you! I am sure you are adorable and you HAVE to be showing by now.....what is UP with that? Your pregnancy is almost over! I wish I could give you a hug in person!
-BECKY LYNN