Here are a few pictures of our precious baby girl. She is absolutely adorable and I am totally in love.
In the picture below, Rayne has her leg stretched out straight over her head. You can see her tiny knee right above her nose:

In this picture, you can see her face really well. Although she isn't looking straight on, you can see her eyes and her nose:

In this one, she has her mouth partly open. The technician tried to catch her yawn, but only got the last little bit. It was SO CUTE:

And, finally, in this one, if you look straight over her forehead, you can see her feet crossed at the ankles. At one point, she touched the bottom of her foot to her forehead. Can you say gymnast?

We are so very blessed. . .and now we can't wait for her to get here!!!!
1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I was wrong.....but it is so great! What a beautiful name, too. How did you come up with it? I am so glad that you had an amazing experience! It only gets better when you actually get to see that face!
Post a Comment