She's really cute, Cindy! Glad to see she arrived so well. Can you tell us why you ended up with a scheduled c-section? Were you past your delivery date or was there some other reason?
She is sooooo cute, Cindy!! I mean seriously...all babies aren't that cute and she is:) You look great too. I love the picture of Luke holding her with a HUGE smile on his face. Take care!! Girls really do rock...but so do little boys:) Love to you and your beautiful family! Molly
5 comments:
Wow! What a little peanut!
That is the size that babies are supposed to be....not the little refrigerators that I gave birth to.
:)
aw she's so precious! so happy for you guys--girls ROCK!
She's really cute, Cindy! Glad to see she arrived so well. Can you tell us why you ended up with a scheduled c-section? Were you past your delivery date or was there some other reason?
She is sooooo cute, Cindy!! I mean seriously...all babies aren't that cute and she is:) You look great too. I love the picture of Luke holding her with a HUGE smile on his face. Take care!! Girls really do rock...but so do little boys:)
Love to you and your beautiful family!
Molly
She is so cute!! And she looks so alert. I love the last one on your knees!
Post a Comment