My mom has been here for a few weeks helping me get ready to embark on mommyhood and my dad arrived yesterday to share in the special occasion.
I wasn't allowed to eat anything after 8:30am, so I got up at 7:30 and made breakfast for everyone. We had pancakes, eggs and bacon. Yum. It was so much fun to do.
Luke's family arrived at the house around 11am - and the waiting began. We looked at the 4-D pictures of Rayne and talked about what we thought she might look like...hair or no hair, brown eyes or blue, how much would she weigh. Luke has been overly excited and pumping himself full of coffee. We've moved from the couch to the porch, to the couch to the porch, to the bedroom to make sure we have everything packed, to the porch....let's just say, we haven't been exactly lethargic :)
Our moms and Candy had us do a mini-photo session...the last preggo pics...
And now, we are just waiting. We leave home at 2pm. The next time I post, I'll be a MOMMY!!!! and the love of my life will be a DADDY!!! What an adventure I can't wait to start..
No comments:
Post a Comment